To navigate the platform and view properties, a user, named Bob, must first set up an account and provide necessary information. He credits the platform wallet with Digital/Fiat Currency. When Bob finds a property to purchase he must put down a 10% deposit, which will trigger RealBlocks commencing the backend legal processes (diligence, inspection/waiver). Once RealBlocks completes these processes, Bob pays the remaining 90%, and Limited Partnership closes on the property. Bob is entitled to the title of the property, and his wallet will begin to accrue passive income from the investment using property-specific smart contracts. Bob can hold the asset and continue collecting passive income and/or take a mortgage on the asset. If Bob decides to sell, he may sell the asset peer-to-peer on the platform to other investors or sell the asset in the Fiat World.
Become Part of The Movement For The Future of Real Estate